HM WALK is an engineered hardwood floor, which means that the surface you WALK on and see is made of strong Hardwood, while underneath the surface HM WALK uses an extremely stable 9 ply construction made of plantation Eucalypt. The 0.6mm veneer used in this type of construction ensures the maximum use of our precious hardwood, which in turn is better for the environment.
It’s flooring that has been engineered to not only look good and respect the environment, but to stand up to the everyday running of an Australian household.
HM Walk Specification:
- Species: BLACKBUTT
- Core Material: Plantation Eucalypt plywood
- Locking System: 5G Valinge, glue-less joining system
- Size: 136mm x 12.5mm
- Length: 1,830mm
- Wear layer: 0.6mm veneer
- Surface: Smooth
- Coating: 13 coat system incorporating Aluminium Oxide
- Finish: Matte 12% gloss)
- Coverage: 136mm: 1.493m²/Box
- Packaging: 6 rows per box, maximum of 2 nested rows
- Install Over: Wood, concrete, plywood & particleboard flooring 8 rows per box, maximum of 3 nested rows.
- Available Species: Blackbutt, Brush Box, Ironbark, Silvertop Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum, Tallowwood
NOTE: The Images used throughout this website are intended to provide an indication of the degree of variation that can be expected in colour, pattern, shade, and texture within the same product series. Read More…